Type of Job
Full Time, 40 hours/week
111 Mountain View St, Weaverville, CA 96093, USA
About the job
HRN is currently seeking a full time Program Coordinator I- Outreach Specialist who shares our values of integrity, flexibility, and providing empowering client-centered services.
1. High School Degree required. Associate Degree or a minimum of 2 years of college-level courses in a related field preferred.
2. Two years of experience in community engagement, advertising, or public relations preferred.
3. A working knowledge of relevant program issues and theories including domestic violence, sexual assault, LGBTQ+, and Human Trafficking.
4. Experience in hands-on development, creation, and management of social media content and tactics.
5. This role will be required to complete extensive training in the area of sexual assault and domestic violence and become certified domestic violence and sexual assault advocate.
6. Ability to work respectfully with adults and youth from various cultural and socio-economic backgrounds.
7. Excellent time management, attention to detail, and organizational skills.
8. Strong writing skills with the ability to write confidently without errors.
9. Excellent analytical skills and possess the ability to multitask and handle multiple deadlines.
10. Experienced public speaker, including experience in community education presentations.
11. Excellent attention to detail and the ability to work independently.
12. Knowledge of computer programs, including proficiency with Outlook, Word, and Excel.
13. Be able to perform duties on a flexible schedule. Working some nights and weekends may be required.
14. Possess or obtain within 60 days of hire a valid California driver’s license and current vehicle insurance.
15. Able to obtain a California Criminal and Child Abuse Index clearance.
16. Work as a team player for whom the ownership of ideas is less important than the result of the collaborative effort. As such, the individual will be a team player who can take both leader and follower roles as the situation requires.
1. Assist administrative staff in the development and coordination of community service programs and outreach to survivors in Trinity County.
2. Coordinate programs with other county programs, outside agencies, and public and private organizations.
3. Coordinate outreach activities to educate and offer services to survivors in need; represent the programs, and make presentations.
4. Assist with the development and creation of social media and outreach material.
5. Implement program and agency policies and procedures established in accordance with funding sources.
6. Develop and maintain cooperative relationships with funders, community, and public agencies.
7. Implement assigned programs with timely recordkeeping sufficient to document activities and prepare progress reports.
8. Maintain confidentiality of client information.
9. Attend local, regional, and statewide meetings, training, and conferences as required.
10. Provide community outreach to increase awareness of agency programs and the availability of services.
11. Other duties as assigned for agency growth and development.
Starting wage for the position is $16.39/hr. + Benefits. Extensive training is provided. Must pass a background check. HRN is a fast paced, friendly, and creative work environment. Job duties vary and can include crisis intervention, peer counseling, and legal documentation.
How to Apply
Email cover letter, resume, signed job description, and application to or drop off at 111 Mountain View St., Weaverville. This position is open until filled.
Open Until Filled